Gerber Graduates Fruit & Veggie Melts - Truly Tropical Blend, 1-Ounce (Pack of 4)

Gerber Graduates Fruit & Veggie Melts - Truly Tropical Blend, 1-OunceMy son is absoutely ADDICTED to these things!!! When he wants nothing else to eat, He will always, always eat these when brought out! I am so glad we can buy them in bulk here on Amazon. Super easy snack to have when out running errands or at the park..

We've been giving our baby different varieties of these melts since he was around 8 months old. He absolutely loves every single flavor and would eat the whole bag if I let him. I use them mainly for snacks on the go and the resealable bag makes it easy to toss in our diaper bag. I usually buy a lot of my baby items from Amazon but I actually get these from the grocery store because they are much cheaper than here.

Buy Gerber Graduates Fruit & Veggie Melts - Truly Tropical Blend, 1-Ounce (Pack of 4) Now

My 14 month daughter loves these, she's been eating them since around 10 mos old. Because 1/3 of the bag is a full fruit AND veggie serving, I sometimes give them to her along with her main dish at lunch time. They're also great for snack time and it's good to know that they are healthy and count towards her daily fruit & veggie servings, when fresh fruit and veggies are not readily available. I also love that both flavors of these fruit & veggie melts are a completely mess free snack, which is always a plus. :)

Read Best Reviews of Gerber Graduates Fruit & Veggie Melts - Truly Tropical Blend, 1-Ounce (Pack of 4) Here

Out of all the snacks out there and all the ones my daughter has tried, these are her all time favorite. Even if she's full, even if she won't eat anything else, she will never say no to these.

They smell great, although admittedly I've never tried them to see what they taste like. They melt very easily in her mouth, don't crumble or leave a mess. They're also just the perfect bite size for my 14 month old.

I prefer the tropic version over the berry version because it's colorless. The berry version, once wet, can stain chairs/clothes. It comes out but now you have to spend your night cleaning the stains out. A few time my daughter ended up sitting on them after dropping them and the colored stained her stroller. And once she somehow managed to get her water on them, perhaps it dripped, and that was a huge mess. So I learned to stick with the tropical, and she doesn't mind.

The price here is much higher than the grocery store though. I usually get them for 2.99 a pack and there's quite a few in the package.

Want Gerber Graduates Fruit & Veggie Melts - Truly Tropical Blend, 1-Ounce (Pack of 4) Discount?

My going on 3 year old has loved these for years. Nothing makes her behave like a bag of theseI've used them in stores, on a plane, in church, etc. They're a parents best friend and my daughter likes all the favors. The only downside is that she can eat the whole bag in minutes if you let her, and they aren't cheap! Despite the small amount and and larger price, I'm a customer for life thanks to its sanity saving abilities.

0 comments:

Post a Comment