J.L. Childress 6 Bottle Cooler Tote Bag, Pink/Light Pink

J.L. Childress 6 Bottle Cooler Tote Bag, Pink/Light PinkThis bag fits 4 Dr Browns 8 oz standard bottles perfect for me! I use a large blue Medela ice pack on the bottom of the bag and 4 J.L.Childress ice packs one on each side. So without these ice packs you can fit 6 bottles. Keeps the formula chilled all night. Good quality bag. And I like the long strap on the bag, comes in handy when I have my hands full.

it does what it says, but it could only hold on 4 bottles with an icepack inside.. you could really fit 6 but there would be no room for the icepack.. this is perfect for all day trip.. if you think a cooler would be a hassle to bring.. and perfect for night feedings.. if your baby is still waking up to feed.. my baby is an 16month old and she still wakes up at night to feed.. but she's on regular milk now so this is a life saver for me.. i dont have to keep going back and forth to the kitchen just to get her milk.. i just have it on my bedside table..

Buy J.L. Childress 6 Bottle Cooler Tote Bag, Pink/Light Pink Now

I bought this bag because I often have long haul flights (12-17 hours) with my baby and I wanted to keep all her bottles and organised and easily accessible since we travel coach ... and you know how generous Boeing and Airbus are with leg room in coach. (I guess I will be writing a review on those to brands soon.)

The fabric looks cheap and that is the reason why I gave it 4 stars. However I like the product because it can accommodate those tall 8oz Dr. Brown's bottles.

I also like the space on the top of the bag because it is convenient for storing the formula dispenser or snacks.

I regret that the strap is not adjustable.

Read Best Reviews of J.L. Childress 6 Bottle Cooler Tote Bag, Pink/Light Pink Here

i was looking for somethign I could travel to and from day care with 4-6 bottles for my daughter. This is perfect and has a compartment at the top for food once I'm ready to bring homemade food to daycare for her.

Want J.L. Childress 6 Bottle Cooler Tote Bag, Pink/Light Pink Discount?

Though it arrived quickly and in plastic, the top compartment of this cooler is dirty. We think it has been used. I'm very disappointed since it's supposed to be brand new. it would be a good product if not used looking.

it's also larger than I thought it would be, but that would be ok (again if it was new looking!)

REVISIONI have been using this for a month to tote bottles to and from daycare. It's been used a max of 20 min a day. I just noticed the lining is ripped at the seam in the bottom compartment. This has not been heavy use and should not have already ripped. I had it monogrammed to the top of the top compartment (NOT ANYWHERE NEAR THE RIP), so I cannot send it back. But this was definitely a rip off as it's pretty much useless after one month. There's not even a way to contact the seller directly!

Save 26% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment