J.L. Childress Bag 'N Bags Duffle Dispenser

J.L. Childress Bag 'N Bags Duffle Dispenser, GreyThis JL CHildress Bag 'N Bags Duffle Dispenser is very handy. it seems sturdy, and is soft so it can't crack like some people say the hard-sided ones sometimes do. the caribiner clips easily on leash or whatever. Very handy. The bags that come with it have such a small opening, and tear so easily, that i can't use them (perhaps this wouldn't be a problem if i had a much smaller dog to pick up after, if you catch my drift, but i have a border collie). but i have some other bags i can use in it. Overall, I would have been glad i bought it even if it had come with no bags.

This dispenser is very cute and stylish. The only reason it gets 4 stars is because each time I pull a bag I end up getting a couple. My husband didn't realize how it works and when trying to get a bag he ended up unrolling the entire roll. Their is no stopper and not something you can get with one hand but otherwise I really like!

Buy J.L. Childress Bag 'N Bags Duffle Dispenser Now

Another perfect thing for the diaper bag. Found this to come in handy at restaurants, friends houses, even when we are out hiking...keeps a smelly diaper in check!

Read Best Reviews of J.L. Childress Bag 'N Bags Duffle Dispenser Here

Before my daughter was born I purchased the Arm&Hammer/Munchkin version thinking it was the perfect thing to keep poopy diapers contained. The concept is great, the Munchkin product not so much. After refilling the first time, the bottom kept falling out (along with the refills) because it didn't secure to the dispenser (it just slides on). So I bought the Diaper Genie version and loved it, but I was always afraid that it would crack in cold weather or hitting it on something. So I bought the JL Childress version after seeing it on a youtube "What's in my diaper bag" video. I thought all my diaper sack worries were solved with this good looking dispenser. I was wrong.

I gave it one star for both concept and looks. However, I received it with the packaging opened and some bags missing. The packaging had been taped to appear unopened. The bags split right in half while I was trying to fluff one open. These bags are CHEAP!!!!!! They rip when pulling them off the roll and when trying to tie them. The bags also do not hold as much as the other two brands (Munchkin and Diaper Genie). To make matters worse, the rolls have no rod through the middle to attach to the dispenser. This makes the bags prone to unrolling and very hard to dispense. Also the velcro on the dispenser is not strong nor does it go the full length of the cylinder. The corners catch on anything and the entire contraption opens easily. Just buy the Diaper Genie version and attach it to the inside of your diaper bag to protect it. The Childress dispenser will annoy the poop out of you!

Want J.L. Childress Bag 'N Bags Duffle Dispenser Discount?

The bags are terrible. They hardly open, so getting anything inside is difficult. Also the holder does not work well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment