Earth's Best Organic 2nd Wholesome Breakfast, 4.5 Ounce (Pack of 12)

Earth's Best Organic 2nd Wholesome Breakfast, Apple Yogurt Oatmeal, 4.5-Ounce JarsThis baby food, labeled for 6+ months, contains heavy cream. My baby could not digest it; we had a very bad day. Maybe I missed that in the description, but in any case, everywhere I've read and according to my pediatrician, you're supposed to avoid cow's milk products before age 1 (why they make formula using cow's milk and not a much more digestible milk like goat baffles me and is a rant for another time--my son drinks the lactose free kind, in any case). I ordered another variety of "Wholesome breakfast" too: Pear, Apple, Oatmeal. Same thing there. I'm guessing they all have heavy cream in them.

Our nine-month-old daughter is ready for a more substantial breakfast than plain cereals. We want her to get the nutrients and vitamins she needs (especially iron), so plain fruit or vegetables aren't enough. This blend of fruit and grains (and, in some cases, yogurt) provides everything she needs for a good breakfast and keeps her full for several hours. Plus, the flavors are not overly sweet. One note: at least two of these flavors include yogurt. Some babies younger than 1-year may have a reaction to yogurt and other dairy foods, so just watch out for that.

Buy Earth's Best Organic 2nd Wholesome Breakfast, 4.5 Ounce (Pack of 12) Now

I wish Amazon would include a list of ingredients on baby food in bulk. This has cream in it and my baby has a cow's milk intolerance. I had already opened the jar when I read the ingredients and now I'm stuck with 15 jars of food I can't use. So disappointing.

Read Best Reviews of Earth's Best Organic 2nd Wholesome Breakfast, 4.5 Ounce (Pack of 12) Here

My daughter loves Earth's Best food items but after two broken shipments from Amazon, I decided to buy from the grocery store. I sent an email to Amazon but my issue was never resolved.

Want Earth's Best Organic 2nd Wholesome Breakfast, 4.5 Ounce (Pack of 12) Discount?

My son loves all the food by earths best but would like to mention that it's way cheaper buying in store than amazon. Amazon charges 2 3$ more than stores.

0 comments:

Post a Comment