Gerber Juice, 32-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6)

Gerber Harvest Juice, Apple Carrot Blend, 32-Ounce BottlesGreat product. You can get this for less than half this price at Walmart's website. Even Net Grocer is cheaper (and they are typically expensive for everything).

My baby likes it but I think it's too much sugar. It's made from concentrate, so it tastes artificial. Try fruitables instead. It has vegetable and fruit juices, less sugar, and tastes much better. Good price on Amazon.

Buy Gerber Juice, 32-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6) Now

I bought this at a store in the area to see if my daughter would like it, not only does she like it, she LOVES it. She has already drank alot of the bottle. I'm so happy that she likes since its veggies and juice in one cup. The reason for leaving this review is because I am on Amazon looking for juice in bulk to see if its cheaper.

Read Best Reviews of Gerber Juice, 32-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6) Here

This juice is one of my baby's favorites. I used to buy the 4oz bottles but this is way cheaper. I like the fact that 4oz gives her a serving of fruits. The max amount of juice that babies should drink in a day is 4oz, so I fill up a bottle with equal parts of water and juice and let her drink it with her meals throughout the day. In between I also give her plenty of plain water.

Want Gerber Juice, 32-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6) Discount?

When my much older children were little, Gerber sold a sweet potato juice they loved! Go Vitamin A! Gerber has changed their offerings many times over the years giving this particular item ingredient and name changes. My daughter adjusts to the changes, but will prefer this juice over all others. And now when her friends come over, they leave telling their parents, "I love carrot juice!" Unfortunately fewer and fewer stores are caring the item as the Gerber line continues to change and update . I was so glad to find it still available on Amazon. Try it. I think you will be surprised and your own child's response.

0 comments:

Post a Comment