Klean Kanteen 18 oz Stainless Steel Water Bottle (Loop Cap in Black) - Brushed Stainless

Klean Kanteen 18 oz Stainless Steel Water Bottle - Brushed StainlessThis is a great product. It is built tough, with stainless steelholds up very well. No worries over BPA or other crap leeching from a plastic bottle. It is very easy to clean. I bought a S-biner for the cap and clip it to my bag. I've had this one and a black one, the black paint on the original started to chip away, but I'm very hard on water bottles.

This Klean Kanteen is made of medium weight stainless steel, so it's light but sturdy. I imagine it would dent if treated roughly, but for my use in the home and in the yard, it's the perfect water bottle. It's handy and keeps moths and other flying bugs from landing in my water or Tom Collins. If the cap is tightened too much, it's easy to stick a pencil or pen in the top ring and loosen it up for removal.

Buy Klean Kanteen 18 oz Stainless Steel Water Bottle (Loop Cap in Black) - Brushed Stainless Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment