Ella's Kitchen Organic Stage 1 Baby Food - Butternut, Carrot, Apple, Prune - 3.5 Oz. Pouch

Ella's Kitchen Organic Stage 1 Baby Food - Butternut, Carrot, Apple, Prune - 3.5 Oz. PouchTwin 6 month old granddaughters absolutely loved this food and finish it completely each time they get it. We mix with a tbsp of cereal to make it a little thicker.

When my 4 month old son sees these brightly colored pouches he sits straight up in his high chair and starts to get excited. All the flavors are really yummy. ... I've tried everything that he's eaten at this point.

I really like that these have no additives... They didnt even add water. Just pure organic fruit and vegetable purée. I figure that he's going to have so many processed food options in the future that I might as well give him the best I can now.

I purchased the Boon Spoons (got a 3 pack of the 2-spoon sets from the big T for less than a 2 pack here on amazon) and they work perfectly with these pouches too. Very convenient to take on the go.

I continue to purchase these pouches, though I usually buy a couple individual packs from T before buying the 7 packs here on Amazon so I can make sure he likes them.

Buy Ella's Kitchen Organic Stage 1 Baby Food - Butternut, Carrot, Apple, Prune - 3.5 Oz. Pouch Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment