Momo Baby Skid-proof Silicone Placemat, Orange

Momo Baby Skid-proof Silicone Placemat, OrangeI bought this because it was non-toxic, odorless and hypo-allergenic. This seemed important to me since I would be putting my baby's food directly on the mat. It was advertised as "Skid-proof silicone placemat relies on its self-adhesive properties to keep small articles in place, preventing from slipping and vibrating. The placemat can be attached onto any smooth surface without leaving any sticky residue. Attach and remove multiple times without loss of tackiness. Mat is non-toxic, odorless, and hypo-allergenic."

BS... when I took this out of the box, the material is the exact same as the silicone baking mats. Which was fine... except it doesn't adhere very well to any tables! I tried it on multiple surfaces (textured and completely smooth) and you can easily pull it off... which my baby did very easily... which meant flying food everywhere. I might as well have saved my money and just used my silicone baking mat! Had to return it!

My 3.5 year old has been using this mat for about 2 years. It has held up great, still has all its "stickiness", and works well. It keeps whatever you put on it from sliding around and stays put on our table. Wipes clean easily. I just bought another one for my daughter to start using. No complaints from me!

Buy Momo Baby Skid-proof Silicone Placemat, Orange Now

This has the color and consistency of American cheese. I kinda wanted to send it back, but not worth the trouble. No spills ridge like the superior Green Sprouts placemat.

Pros: It sticks like glue. It rolls up easy.

Read Best Reviews of Momo Baby Skid-proof Silicone Placemat, Orange Here

We bought one for our son once he moved into a booster. It doesn't slip. It's easy to clean. It lasts forever. What more can I say? We knew we had to have another one for our daughter!

Want Momo Baby Skid-proof Silicone Placemat, Orange Discount?

This doesn't leave any film on my table and it's easy to clean, I just wish it came in brighter colors, this one is like a peach color.

Save 33% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment