Baby Food Maker - Immersion Blender with Food Processor Attachment

Baby Food Maker - Immersion Blender with Food Processor AttachmentI bought the Sage Baby Puree & Blend, because I really didn't want to buy one of those baby food cooker machines that cooks baby's food in plastic yuk! I much prefer to cook my baby's food in my stainless steel steamer basket and give it a quick blend with the immersion blender or food processor. I'm really impressed with this product. It works how it's supposed to and has made preparing my baby's food really easy. It's simple to use, easy to clean and much quieter than I thought it would be. I also like that I will be able to use this past the baby food stage.

I absolutely loved this for the two months that it worked. Now however it is completely unusablethe stick is stripped as is the blender cup so smoke just comes out with a high pitched whine and nothing will rotate. I contacted the company to see about a warranty and never hear a response. Very disappointed in the quality and the customer service. I'm going with a different option for a replacementso many other blenders out there that I'm sure will last longer.

UPDATE:

After posting my review customer service was really wonderful! They not only replied to this review but they did send me a new blender system (without even talking to me again). Then they also called to tell me they had sent it and that it wasn't a usual problem with the blender that they have heard of, so I'm supposed to let them know if it happens again. I really do love this blender so since the company stands behind their product, I did change my rating. Thanks so much Sage Spoonfuls!

Buy Baby Food Maker - Immersion Blender with Food Processor Attachment Now

Got this primarily for making baby food, which it does a great job! Great for other recipes as well. Cant go wrong with the price and resulting foods.

Read Best Reviews of Baby Food Maker - Immersion Blender with Food Processor Attachment Here

Works very well. Very easy to clean. The immersion blender is very powerful and requires a large volume. It is excellent for making soups. The food processor is great for pureeing (by just adding a bit of water) for baby whatever I cook for the family. Love that I can separate the food processor for baby's food and that it is BPA free.

Want Baby Food Maker - Immersion Blender with Food Processor Attachment Discount?

The grinder does not work at all! The hand blender is ok. Not worth getting this. You are better of using a regular kitchen blender.

Save 20% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment