3 - in - 1 Feeding Organizer

3 - in - 1 Feeding OrganizerI'm currently breastfeeding and I use bottles whenever I need to leave.This organizer was the best out there.I love the fact that the two baskets could be used for the dishwasher since there is a lid stored underneath.The down side is that you could only fit a total of 7 bottles.Avent 9 ounce bottles are not one of them(don't know about the small Avent),but I still put my Avent bottles in it,just won't fit on the bottle holders.Like most parents,I have more than 7 bottles,I store the rest of my bottles somewhere else.

I looked at the Gerber baby food and bottle organizer, but it only holds the skinny bottles and I have Avent and wide-opening First Years bottles. This bottle organizer holds a day's worth of bottles with spots for nipples and nipple rings. The pegs on the side are great for holding extra bottles or cups. The under-cabinet mount is great because it keeps my cabinet and counter space free.

If you're looking for an organizer for baby food, Sassy makes on, at it is MUCH cheaper than the Gerber one.

Buy 3 - in - 1 Feeding Organizer Now

This works for bottles or sippy cups. Keeps everything together in one place. No more loose items tipping over in my cabinet. Drawers work in dishwasher which is a plus. I like the drying rack pegs on the end. Drying and storing all in one place.

Read Best Reviews of 3 - in - 1 Feeding Organizer Here

I used this for my first child's bottles. Although it was good to have a place to store bottles instead of having them in the dish drainer or all over the counter, it doesn't hold very many. Another disadvantage is that if there is any moisture left in the bottle when placed inside the round section with the sliding door, the moisture will not dry out well, especially with the door closed. It's a bit large for a very small kitchen. I never used the under cabinet mount, which might work nicely. I had trouble using the baskets in the dishwasher. The force of the water would frequently cause the top to come off and then out came the rings and nipples into the dishwasher. I even lost a few nipples that fell to the bottom of the dishwasher and got burned on the heating element. I ended up using the basket as storage for clean nipples and rings, and buying separate baskets for the dishwasher that lock the nipples in place. I am now expecting my second child and looking for an organizer. I got rid of this one and probably won't replace it with one like it again. Unfortunately, there aren't many drying racks/bottle organizers out there. I would like to find one that is more open, holds more, and maybe takes up less space. One final note, I used the skinny bottles then. I don't think it would work well with wider bottles, like Avent, Elan, etc. which I am going to use now. I had a few playtex and healthflow angled bottles, and found the storage area didn't work great with them either. Still, I had a very small kitchen and it was at least "something" to try to keep things contained and organized in one spot that is easily accessible.

Want 3 - in - 1 Feeding Organizer Discount?

We use a lot of different bottles (Avent, Dr. Brown skinny and wide neck, First years, parents choice, playtex, etc) and this will hold ALL of them with out a problem! Although I wish it were bigger because we have a LOT of bottles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment