Happy Baby Mango Stage 1 Baby Food 3.5oz

Happy Baby Mango Stage 1 Baby Food 3.5ozI just wanted to share my experience with HappyBaby food. I tried several different brands of baby food for my children and several different brands of organic baby food. HappyBaby has always ranked #1 in my book and my childrens'. Their products are always very fresh tasting and they constantly come up with flavors that I would never think to feed my baby. HappyBaby Mango was both fresh tasting and something I would never think of giving my baby, but so glad I did. I love mangoes and regularly use them in my meals. Mangoes are packed with fiber, antioxidants and vitamins. With this being organic none of the nutrients and vitamins were lost in the processing and packaging. Speaking of the packaging, I love it. The packaging made it so easy to feed the kids (or them feed themselves) and then twist the top back on and use for another time. I will definitely be buying this product again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment