Happybaby Organic Baby Food, Stage 3, Beef Stew, 4-ounce Pouch

Happybaby Organic Baby Food, Stage 3, Beef Stew, 4-ounce PouchI gave this flavor to my 6 month old son but he did not like it so I tried to blend it, but still no luck. It does have very strong taste especially for babies who had only veggie and fruit blends. So I mixed the blended beef stew with green beans ( 1,5 oz of beef stew with 3,5oz green beans ) and my baby ate it all no problem. I just think since he did not have any flavor like that before ( tomato, beef, spices ) he just need to get used to the flavor. Sweet peas works too and takes away that sharp tomato taste. I will keep adding less of the veggie blends and I bet he will get used to the taste in no time. So do not give up if your baby doesn't like it right away. I bet you as adults also had some meals first time and did not love it and now are enjoying them ( sushi, oysters..... ) so let your little one get used to new flavor.

My son loved Chick chick and Super salmon right away but I think it is because he had sweet potato and carrots before so he was used to the flavor already.

UPDATE: one week later I have split the packet in two containers and added 1oz. sweet peas and 1oz. carrots, and my baby ate it no problem, likes it a lot when warmed up.

Week after that I just warmed up the packet and my son ate it no problem, loved it as much as chick chick or super salmon.

So if you did not have luck first time do not give up, it took couple tries for us and now he loves it.

I love this baby food. The pouch makes it so easy to bring anywhere. I initially purchased these for having backup food in the diaper bag, but they are so good I will give them to my baby when I don't have the time or energy to make him something. I really like the beef stew because it has great ingredients, including quinoa. I love the Plum Organics brand, too, but the Happy Baby brand seems to add a little more (quinoa, whole wheat pasta) to their foods, creating a great texture for babies who are just past the simple puree stage. And most importantly, my baby gobbles these up--more so than my homemade foods.

Buy Happybaby Organic Baby Food, Stage 3, Beef Stew, 4-ounce Pouch Now

Its meat and organic and he eats it! I love this baby food (and so does baby) and it pba free packaging.

Read Best Reviews of Happybaby Organic Baby Food, Stage 3, Beef Stew, 4-ounce Pouch Here

I absolutely could not get my son to eat this. Hot, cold, thinned down, mixed in with other foods... nothing could make this appealing to my eight month old kid.

Want Happybaby Organic Baby Food, Stage 3, Beef Stew, 4-ounce Pouch Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment