Summer Infant, Bibbity, Rinse & Roll Bib, 8 Months+, Blue ( Multi-Pack)

Summer Bibbity Bib, BlueSo far I like this bib a lotit is sturdy and doesn't get gross with repeated wash like some of the coated fabric bibs we have. It best features are that it is easy to clean, hard to stain, and that the pocket really is functional for catching falling food. I have taken in on vacation and appreciated that it rolled into a neat bundle and was easily wiped down. Its downsides are that it is maybe a little narrow and I feel like it could be secured better in the back.

This is not our favorite bib because of its stiffness which I feel like hinders my little guy's range of motion. The trade off is that it's really easy to clean, catches lots of dropped food, and still looks brand new.

Buy Summer Infant, Bibbity, Rinse & Roll Bib, 8 Months+, Blue ( Multi-Pack) Now

This is my favorite bib out there. And it's hard to find!

Easy to clean just wipe it off! Great for travel. Catches all the food!

Read Best Reviews of Summer Infant, Bibbity, Rinse & Roll Bib, 8 Months+, Blue ( Multi-Pack) Here

It just is perfect. It has not lost its shape, nor color, and keeps on serving its purpose day after day. I am happy with this.

Want Summer Infant, Bibbity, Rinse & Roll Bib, 8 Months+, Blue ( Multi-Pack) Discount?

I have 3 kids and this has been hands down the best type of bib. It is easy to clean and you only have to have ONE. The Kiddopotomus brand is a little sturdier and the pocket does a better job of catching food. I use it almost every day and it has lasted 3 years.

Save 16% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment