Eco Baba - Stainless Steel 12oz. Baby Bottle (Pink)

Eco Baba - Stainless Steel 12oz. Baby BottleI have been looking for a durable, safe bottle and I am so glad I found this one for my baby. Its durable, stylish, and most importantly safe. I like the fact that I can easily find wide nipples from several brands that fit this. I also love that I can continue to use this thru toddlerhood by replacing the nipple out with a sippy spout which is also sold by Ecobaba. The only thing that is missing is that the bottle does not have ounce markers on the inside or the outside, which would have been nice especially when measuring out how much formula to put. Overall, its a nice, solid eco friendly bottle.

*Review Update*

I just wanted to mention that the best replacement nipples for this bottle is the Dr. Brown's Wide Neck nipples. I tried the Avent Wide Neck on this bottle and it would not allow the ring to screw on properly. Also, the nipple provided with the bottle is only a slow flow (for younger babies) so its best to purchase faster flow nipples to along with this. Overall I am still very happy with this bottle (2 months later) and just ordered the soft sippy spout since I will begin to transition this to a sippy cup. Also, I have to mention that I keep getting, "Where'd you get that bottle? Its so cool!" So apparently everyone else thinks its an awesome looking bottle! ;)

Save 12% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment