FunBites Squares - Cuts kids' food into fun-shaped bite-sized pieces . . . Great for picky eaters a

FunBites Shaped Food Cutter, Green SquareWith the FunBites cutter you can cut little pieces quickly, safely and uniformly. And then you can easily remove them by pushing the popper top in. I enjoyed using this to make a muffin tin meal. I used it on all sorts of food. Cheeses, meats, vegetables, fruits and a sandwich. And I use it quite a bit for watermelon. So easy to slice the melon, cut it with the FunBites and have a bowlful of watermelon to enjoy. Not only is this easy to use, it is actually quite fun!

Here is how to use it:

Push the cutter into the food and rock it back and forth a few times.

Insert the popper top and push it through.

Out pops the bite-sized pieces of food.

See, easy!

The FunBites cutter worked well on all the food I gathered for the muffin tin, except for a little extra rocking needed for the green pepper with its thick skin. However, it was cut through enough that I just needed to break the pieces apart. It worked really well on the peanut butter and apple butter sandwiches too.

I guess the one thing I had concerns about was not knowing for sure if I have it clean enough in the crevices. Yes, it is able to go in the dish washer (top rack only) But I also washed it by hand after soaking it, and rinsed it really well. I have also seen the suggestion of using a brush, but haven't tried it yet, especially because I didn't really end up seeing the need for it.

Highly recommended product for making fun meals for your children or preparing large amounts of food for parties.

Disclosure: I received a Cube It! FunBites Cutter for free in order to review it. This did not in any way influence my review. I only recommend products I use personally and feel will be a good products for others.

This tool is so convenient when making cheese cubes for a party. Instead of spending hours cutting your cheeses into cube shapes, simply use this tool and in minutes you will have perfectly shaped cubes. The uses for this Square Fun Bite is only limited to your imagination. Love this product.

Buy FunBites Squares - Cuts kids' food into fun-shaped bite-sized pieces . . . Great for picky eaters a Now

My review here will be based on the Cube It! set as I realised I've always been cutting the food Ben takes into cubes. My feedback as below:

* Appearance: I love the colors of the FunBites(tm) set. It is quite heavy (for me) but the size is just right.

* Functionality: It is very easy to use and I love the handling of the Cube It! set. I just need to remove the popper aside, placed the cutter on top of the food I want to cut into cubes, press downwards while holding the cutter handle at the sides for a few seconds. And once you removed the cutter, you just need to slot back the popper into the cutter and your food will pop out in cubes size now!

Verdict: I love how it helps save my time in preparing my boy's food by cutting it to bite-sized pieces!

Full review with pictures can be found at:

Read Best Reviews of FunBites Squares - Cuts kids' food into fun-shaped bite-sized pieces . . . Great for picky eaters a Here

This product is sooo nice! I cut eggs (omelets), burgers...you name it! (as long as it's flat). They are nice size squares. Big enough for the child to pick up and small enough that you don't fear that they are struggling to chew. (I have a 17 month old) I hand wash (dont have a dish washer) and it's fine to wash. When sticking the sponge into the holes to make sure you get all the grease (if you cut a burger), they can be a little sharp but nothing that would cut you. I would recommend this to any mom.

Want FunBites Squares - Cuts kids' food into fun-shaped bite-sized pieces . . . Great for picky eaters a Discount?

I am a huge fan of the wonderful FunBites Squares. I have wasted who knows how much time cutting things up for my children. I am so happy to have a product that I can quickly use and have all of the food cut up! The squares are the perfect size for my 1 and 3 year old girls!!

Save 2% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment