Re-Play 3 Count Divided Plates

Re-Play 3 Count Divided Plates, Aqua, Green, OrangeI searched all the reviews before I bought these and looked at the pictures trying to find out if these are microwave safe, they aren't. I did purchase them and it does say so on the back of the packaging. They're dishwasher safe and otherwise great plates, but won't serve as the all-purpose plates I had in mind.

I have been buying green eats plates and bowls and cups but when it came time to buy divided plates I liked the look of these better. They looked deeper and more spacious. And they were cheaper. I am so glad I went with these divided plates. They are indeed the perfect size for food! I have a 10 month old and 2 1/2 year old. Plus we always have cousins and friends overeveryone loves these plates! I want to buy the matching bowls now because the colors are so vibrant. i still like my green eats plates and bowls but i LOVE these!

Buy Re-Play 3 Count Divided Plates Now

These plates are amazing. Other bowls and plates werent doing the trick. I saw these on Amazon, and figured I would give them a try. The sections are deep, so my 16 month old can use her spoon and get the food out without pushing the food out of the sections and all over herself. The plates are thick plastic and very durable. I had only purchsed the one 3 pack, but I just got on today and ordered more so we can use them with every meal. They are a great price and worth the money!!! I cant wait to see what other products this company has to offer!!!

Read Best Reviews of Re-Play 3 Count Divided Plates Here

These are recycled milk jugs. Pretty neat. I like that these are deeper so my daughter can spoon her foods better. Love the colors too!

Want Re-Play 3 Count Divided Plates Discount?

Great price, great product, and my kids love them. The plates are deep enough to put cereal in and hold just the right amount of food, and my kids love the colors. If you are going to wash them in the dishwasher make sure you only put them on the top shelf. Besides that these are great and I would definitely recommend them. Also, the silverware from Re-Play is just as good!

0 comments:

Post a Comment