Bumbo Seat Play Tray, Ivory

Bumbo Seat Play Tray, IvoryI usually don't write reviews if there are several on the board, however I was shocked to see so many bad reviews, and it's ovbious to me that those reviewers who said their child pulled the tray top off, didn't properly attached it.

First, you have to put this tray together as it comes in two pieces, the center piece that attaches to the front of the bumbo attaches to the top piece AND YOU HAVE TO HEAR IT SNAP. After that you never take them apart, there's simply no need (and looking at it I think it'd be really hard to do actually) the whole thing together is the tray.

Then to attach the tray to the Bumbo seat SIT YOUR CHILD IN THE SEAT and slide the top tray part over the middle hump of the bumbo, then slide the center part under the bottom of the Bumbo seat.

There is no way a baby could pull the tray off, as you will find it requires a little effort to remove it by an adult in fact, as it should be.

I have NEVER taken my baby out of the seat with the tray on it, and I can't find the instructions now but I'm pretty sure it said something there about that... in any case, the Bumbo snuggles your baby in a way that I think I would hurt my baby's legs if I pull him out with the tray on anyway... or maybe my baby is just too fat! (LOL)

But seriously, this tray is great... before, when I sat my baby in the seat he'd look at his toys on the floor with a sad face, because they were just out of reach for him, now they can be placed on the tray and he'll play for happily for a long time.

Also, THIS SEAT IS NOT A HIGH CHAIR AND SHOULD NOT BE USED AS ONE there's a BIG WARNING about that on the seat, actually... your baby could get out of the seat and fall, so if you place it on a high surface your baby could end up hurt. This seat should be use at floor level only.

This tray is awesome!! I've been using the Bumbo seat for about 9 months now but I just recently bought the tray. I really wish I had purchased the tray from the beginning. It is so helpful. I have pretty much abandoned my daughters normal high chair and feed her in this. We love it so much!! When I first purchased it, I had a hard time getting it to stay together but I didn't have it pushed in tight enough. Once my husband came home (Mr. Engineer Extraordinaire), he noticed I didn't have it put together right. Ever since then, no problems. We use it constantly and it has never come apart (unless we take it off). My husband is always critical of how products are designed poorly but he is impressed with this little tray.

Buy Bumbo Seat Play Tray, Ivory Now

My daughter loves playing with her toys on the tray when in her Bumbo. I found that I can attach her links to the rim of the tray so they don't fall on the floor. It is also great for feeding her we haven't pulled out her full-sized high chair yet and use the Bumbo instead.

For those reviewers who said their child pulled the tray top off it sounds like you haven't properly attached it. The center piece that attaches to the front of the bumbo SNAPS IN to the top piece. Those two pieces should be permanently attached to each other. To put it on the bumbo you slide the top tray part over the middle hump of the bumbo, then slide the center part under the bottom of the bumbo. When properly used there is absolutely no way a baby would be able to pull it apart.

Read Best Reviews of Bumbo Seat Play Tray, Ivory Here

Installing: Trying to insert the bottom tray piece into the tray itself was a major pain (I have two of these trays). I had to get my husband to put these together.

Attaching: You attach the tray to the Bumbo with your kid already in the seat. It can be a little tricky because you need to make sure their arms/legs are out of the way so they don't get pinched.

Functionality: My kids like the trays so they can lay their toys on there. We are not to the solid food stage yet, but, you can also use the try for feeding as well. At an early stage, its nice to use the seat without the tray so they can see their little toes.

This is a cheap tray and its just hard to put together due to the plastic pieces, but it does the job. The tray is not real thick...so its not very bulky which is a good thing.

Want Bumbo Seat Play Tray, Ivory Discount?

The Bumbo tray is great. We have a high chair as well but we still use the Bumbo sometimes to feed him. The tray makes it a lot easier. Plus I can put his toys etc. on top so they're in easy reach for him to play with.

I agree with other reviewers that it's very expensive and not worth paying full price. I bought my Bumbo + tray used from another mom and would suggest that you do the same. These things are pretty much indestructible and easily cleaned so there is no need get one brand new.

Save 10% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment