Kushies Waterproof Ribneck Bib, Infant

Kushies Waterproof Ribneck Bib, Pink Circle, InfantFirst I was sad to find that the ribneck part was closed by a peice of velcro. I got the bib because i thought it was a pull over the head type which would keep my 6m old from pulling it off.

It is way too large for a baby and is probably more for a toddler of 2-3 years. The material bunches in her high chair and is just a stretchy plastic.

I like this bib a lot. It is much more light weight the the othe bibs with plastic, and it's not made of weird things. The neck band keeps stuff out better than most bibs and it has little wings that expand of my son's shoulders. The only reason it doesnt get a 5 star review, is the band that goes around the child's neck gets discolored quickly. It is white and anything that touches it, stains it. When I put it on my son, I have to see old stains I coundnt get out. But it's not that big of a deal. It also folds up nice and small. A good bib overall.

Buy Kushies Waterproof Ribneck Bib, Infant Now

This is a descent bib...as many others have stated, it has a white collar that gets stained easily. But I love that I can wash it in the washing machine and dryer. Who has time to hand wash bibs? (I have twins!)

Read Best Reviews of Kushies Waterproof Ribneck Bib, Infant Here

This fits my 5 month old girl well, the velcro neck closure is adjustable and is waterproof for feeding times and can be rinsed under the tap or washed in a machine.

Want Kushies Waterproof Ribneck Bib, Infant Discount?

I had purchased a Kushies waterpoof bib at the store and was looking on Amazon for that same one when I ran across this bib version. The quality is just the same as my other one. Waterpoof, easy to wipe spills off, you can wring the water out and hang it to dry. THe pocket catches food. The size is large enough for my 9 month old that it keeps her clothes from getting dirty. Two things I don't like about this bibthe white collarfood gets on that and you can't just wipe it off so it does stain. The second thing is that the velcro is on the side near the shoulder as opposed to most bibs that secure at back near the neck. My daughter has easy access to this area and will often pull the bib off. This may not be a problem for most people but it is easier for the baby to get off with the location of the velcro.

Save 12% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment