Happy Times Sunny Buddies, Sunflower Butter and Berry Jam Bites, 3.5-Ounce Package (Pack of 6)

Happy Times Sunny Buddies, Sunflower Butter and Berry Jam Bites, 3.5-Ounce PackageMy son , my wife , my father in law are love this snack . But it is little bit expensive for me

my kids love this snack. great for on the go. i am always trying to find nut free foods for my kids and this is a great option.

Buy Happy Times Sunny Buddies, Sunflower Butter and Berry Jam Bites, 3.5-Ounce Package (Pack of 6) Now

These bites are a great organic treat for our kids. They love the taste & we have to admit the taste great!

Read Best Reviews of Happy Times Sunny Buddies, Sunflower Butter and Berry Jam Bites, 3.5-Ounce Package (Pack of 6) Here

I have 28 month old twin boys and we are always looking for healthier snack options especially for on-the-go. One of the boys really enjoys these but the other wouldn't choose them if there were other options. So, that's why they only get 4 stars. If I only had the one child I would probably give them 5.

Want Happy Times Sunny Buddies, Sunflower Butter and Berry Jam Bites, 3.5-Ounce Package (Pack of 6) Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment