Eco Baba - Stainless Steel 12oz. Baby Bottle (Black)

Eco Baba - Stainless Steel 12oz. Baby BottleBought three of this stainless steel bottle, one of them has a stain inside of the bottle. It looks like a solder mark, not good for my baby. returned to Amazon.

The biggest issue with me for this bottle is that it does not have a measuring mark on the body telling you how much the water/formular it has before and after. My daycare teacher was complaining this. they could not know how much my baby drink.

issue 2: the nipple does not support ventalation. my baby does not like to suck on it, tried with other brand nipples, still not well fit.

issue 3: Although the body is kinda cute. it is too fat, it can't fit into my Avent bottle warmer.

issue 4: I belive saw similar complain on another user review, the bottle still have a little rim area touch with the plastic body of the bottle. Why it can't be made with 100% stainless steel?

I am currently using another brand of stainless steel baby bottle. it is very nice!!! solve all the issues I reported here. In case you are interested, do some research and you will know which I am talking about.

p.s. The two left bottles now served as storage bottles, when I made some fruit flavoured water, I used them to store it in the fridge, not a bad choice.

Eco Baba Stainless Steel 12oz. Baby BottleEco Baba Bottle Ring BPA-Free, Can be used to secure 1) Bottle Nipple 2) Sippy 3) Spout to Eco Baba bottle.

With the serious issues and concerns related to plastic bottles, I am so grateful to have an amazing alternative-not to mention it's environmentally friendly! My grandson's milk doesn't come in contact with any plastic, and I can pop them into the dishwasher. They don't leak in the diaper bag either! What a great product, thanks Eco Baba!!

Buy Eco Baba - Stainless Steel 12oz. Baby Bottle (Black) Now

I love the idea of this bottle, I love the shape and the feel and the look. Unfortunately, when my son tries to drink from it the nipple collapses. We were using a vented system before this bottle and after some research I found some tips to help avoid the issue don't tighten the ring too much, it may take babies some time to transition if they are used to a vented system, etc. The sippy option, possibly a better choice for my son, wasn't available from Amazon at the time I ordered. Anyway, I emailed Eco Baba and and was surprised when I didn't hear back for some time I was disappointed and initially gave the Eco Baba a less favorable review.

As it turns out this is a family owned and run business and the owners spent considerable time locating my order and finding me after having issues accessing my information through Amazon. So I received a lovely and very responsive and concerned call tonight. We discussed the size of the nipple (level 2 comes standard) and transition form a vented system to a non-vented system. She explained her own experiences as well. So I still love the idea, shape, feel, and look of the bottle, my son has adjusted his drinking style a bit, and I am very happy with Eco Baba's customer service. And since my son hardly uses a bottle any more I will try the sippy option.

Read Best Reviews of Eco Baba - Stainless Steel 12oz. Baby Bottle (Black) Here

I'm greatful that I was able to buy such a durable usable product that does not require such maintence. Thanks!!!

Want Eco Baba - Stainless Steel 12oz. Baby Bottle (Black) Discount?

I received the bottle as promised within two days. The only reason I give it a 4 is that the nipple that came has no ventillation so I had to cut a hole with a knife so that the milk would come out. I went to walmart and purchased some nipples with a vent already in the nipple and they work fine. Im quite happy to use a bottle that wont leach chemicals into my baby's milk. Great product

Save 12% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment