Gerber 2nd Foods Organic Baby Food, 3.5 Ounce Pouches (Pack of 12)

Gerber 2nd Foods Organic Baby Food, Apples, Blueberries and Spinach, 3.5 Ounce PouchesI like buying a bunch of these and then mixing it up. I can buy 4 different kinds and they last for a month.

My daughter loves these pouches. No idea it is good for her. Hard to find in the grocery store and Amazon has a great price.

Buy Gerber 2nd Foods Organic Baby Food, 3.5 Ounce Pouches (Pack of 12) Now

Organic fruits/veggies etc. in a practical little pouch that fits pretty much everywhere and is delicious. All you need is a spoon and a hungry baby. :)

Read Best Reviews of Gerber 2nd Foods Organic Baby Food, 3.5 Ounce Pouches (Pack of 12) Here

My daughter absolutely loves these pouches and it's so easy to take one with us in the car. It's the next best thing to fresh fruit and it won't spoil.

Want Gerber 2nd Foods Organic Baby Food, 3.5 Ounce Pouches (Pack of 12) Discount?

There's not a lot to say I gave my babies Gerber and this is for my grandson. He loves the combination of fruits. He ate it like it was very good tasting. It was just what I was looking for and couldn't have asked for anything more. It was delivered very fast and he has ate all of what I ordered already. Thanks for everything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment