Earth's Best Organic Fruit Yogurt Smoothie, 4.2 Ounce Pouches (Pack of 12)

Earth's Best Organic Fruit Yogurt Smoothie, Pear Mango, 4.2-Ounce PouchesMy 23 month-old son loves these yogurt packets. I love that they are organic! We keep a variety of flavors of these, as well as the Happy Tot brand, in the refrigerator for a once or twice-a-day treat. I like that it incorporates a serving of fruit and dairy, although the sugar content is approximately 15 grams (I think...going from memory). These are very convenient to pack for travel or going out to dinner. The other brand that I mentioned also incorporates a vegetable in some of the flavors, FYI.

My 19-month old really loves fruit and adores these smoothies. It's a great way to get fruit & yogurt to her and I love that they are organic. It's also great that they portable and NO MESS! Great snack for on the go or when you don't feel like changing their outfit after they feed themselves (i.e. applesauce). The subscribe & save is a good deal compared with the price at local stores. Peach Banana is her favorite flavor so far. We also tried Apple Blueberry and Mixed Berry (aka "Big Bir" and Grova" flavors). All have been a success.

Buy Earth's Best Organic Fruit Yogurt Smoothie, 4.2 Ounce Pouches (Pack of 12) Now

My little one LOVES these smoothies and I feel great about offering them.

Highlights:

1) Made from certified organic ingredients

2) Contains Calcium and Vitamin D

3) Large size-each pouch contains over 4 ounces

4) Perfect container for toddlers and on-the-go... kiddos can hold it and feed themselves easily

5) No artificial flavors, colors, preservatives, or anything scary.

A few reviewers have commented on the "yogurt" smell... well, this is exactly as described right on the pouch: YOGURT Smoothie. It is not disguised with artificial flavors. It is a healthy snack with pure, simple ingredients. If you are looking for something more sugary/less "yogurty", then this is not the product for you.

I have offered this to my little one and his friends on many occasions, and every child has liked it.

Read Best Reviews of Earth's Best Organic Fruit Yogurt Smoothie, 4.2 Ounce Pouches (Pack of 12) Here

Love these convenient things. I like the protein provided by the yogurt. I really really wish they had veggie flavors

Want Earth's Best Organic Fruit Yogurt Smoothie, 4.2 Ounce Pouches (Pack of 12) Discount?

I first ordered two boxes when packing for an international trip with my baby daughter. It tastes great and is very convenient for traveling. I could not imagine my baby daughter flying internationally without having one smoothie at hand. After we returned home, I subsribed it for monthly delivery. Now I always have one or two pouch in the diaper bag.

0 comments:

Post a Comment