Wean Green 2-Pack Snack Cubes Glass Food Containers

Wean Green Snack Cubes 7oz/210ml Baby Food Glass Containers - BlueberryThese are great containers for homemade baby food. If you are making your own food and freezing it in ice cube trays, these cubes fit 3 or 4 ice cubes. So perfect for an older baby who is starting to eat more.

I purchased these after loving the 4 oz version. Perhaps I have faulty lids, but the lids for the 7 oz cubes do not snap on very easily. After applying a lot of pressure to get two parallel sides snapped, the remaining two snap with no difficulty. I keep thinking the lids will go on more easily the more I use them, but we've been using them every day for two weeks now and they're just as challenging.

I haven't had a problem with the 4 oz cubes. (Although the seal under one looks like it may be harboring mold after using them for the past two months--need to find out how to remove the seal without damaging so I can clean it better.) Maybe it's the size?

Regardless, this won't prevent me from purchasing more Wean Glass.

Buy Wean Green 2-Pack Snack Cubes Glass Food Containers Now

Perfect size for steaming your own baby veg and storing in fridge or freezer. I've had no problems with them and they work as expected.

Read Best Reviews of Wean Green 2-Pack Snack Cubes Glass Food Containers Here

These containers are wonderful for my baby's food. The lids are rock-solid and always stay sealed in my bag. This 7oz size is very versatile. My only complaint is that they're heavy -which of course is true of any sturdy glass container. If I'm carrying a couple of these in an already overloaded diaper bag, I notice the extra weight, so sometimes I use plastic on the go. But we use these every day at home.

Want Wean Green 2-Pack Snack Cubes Glass Food Containers Discount?

Really good quality containers. Lids are very good, close tight and have a band that can be removed to wash. Perfect size for my 9-month old's food.

Save $0.01 Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment