Earth's Best Organic 2nd Antioxidant Blend Apple Butternut Squash, 4 Ounce Jars (Pack of 12)

Earth's Best 2nd Antioxidant Blend Apple Butternut Squash,  4 OunceWonderful baby food. I generally make all of our baby food from organic produce from farmers markets. However, when on-the-road, I feel safe giving my son Earth's Best jarred food. They are organic, non-gmo, and don't have sugar or salt added. The Apple Butternut Squash is his favorite!

My son loves this baby food. Its a great blend of fruit and veggies. I give it to him for breakfast instead of just fruit he gets some vegetable in. The texture and consistency is good for stage 2.

Buy Earth's Best Organic 2nd Antioxidant Blend Apple Butternut Squash, 4 Ounce Jars (Pack of 12) Now

This is one of our daughter's favorite flavors. She devours it. I love the Subscribe & Save option so I don't have to think about re-ordering it. 5 Stars!

Read Best Reviews of Earth's Best Organic 2nd Antioxidant Blend Apple Butternut Squash, 4 Ounce Jars (Pack of 12) Here

I received the pumpkin apple instead of this product. The only mix-up I have had using Amazon grocery. They were very cooperative and gave me a product credit. It worked out alright as my son loves the pumpkin apple and the whole line of "seasonal" blends for that matter.

Want Earth's Best Organic 2nd Antioxidant Blend Apple Butternut Squash, 4 Ounce Jars (Pack of 12) Discount?

My daughter loves this one. If she has a day when she doesn't want to eat anything. I know that she will always eat the apple butternut squash and the sweet potato with cinnamon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment