Earth's Best Organic 2nd Seasonal Harvest Sweet Potato Cinnamon, 4 Ounce Jars (Pack of 12)

Earth's Best Organic 2nd Seasonal Harvest Sweet Potato Cinnamon, 4 Ounce JarsWe had already established that our baby 7-month old twins love the sweet potato jars. It turns out that they love it with cinnamon. I think it's great that Earth's Best keeps adding flavors to their baby food and I'll keep experimenting with each one.

Cinnamon has traditionally been used to treat toothache, among several other things, and I'm hoping it will help the babies with teething.

Ingredients per label: Organic Sweet Potatoes, Water, Organic Cinnamon.

This has 70 calories, 5% protein, 200% vitamin A, 30% vitamin C, 4% calcium and 4% iron. (I didn't know sweet potatoes had so much vitamin A.) I'm informed that the daily intake percentage is based on an adult.

Earth's Best jarred foods were a staple of my daughter's diet from around 6 months to 15 months, and this is one of her favorite flavors. After 15 months she no longer eats much jarred food, but this is one she still likes. It's got a decent amount of protein, too, which is important for us as vegetarians.

Buy Earth's Best Organic 2nd Seasonal Harvest Sweet Potato Cinnamon, 4 Ounce Jars (Pack of 12) Now

My son loves this flavor, and the price is very reasonable. I really like this brand.

Read Best Reviews of Earth's Best Organic 2nd Seasonal Harvest Sweet Potato Cinnamon, 4 Ounce Jars (Pack of 12) Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment