(50-Pack) Reusable Baby Food Pouches by U-Fill Snack Pack

(50-Pack) Reusable Baby Food Pouches by U-Fill Snack PackI was very nervous about these. I was afraid the plastic would be inferior, and that the ziploc on the bottom wouldn't hold up against a toddler. I bought the 10-pack.

I WAS WRONG!

This is a great product! My husband tried to squeeze it (while full and capped) to see if he could get it to bust open, but the ziploc held firm. Granted, he probably wasn't using his full strength, but certainly more than could be expected from a toddler or sane adult. The plastic is heavier than I expected as well, and the cap screws on quite tight.

I have experienced some leaking when stored in the fridge for more than a day, but found this to be easily fixed by storing them cap-down. They don't stand upright on their own anyway, so I used a plastic container to keep them together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment