Plum Organics - Organic Baby Food Training Meals 8+ Months Red Lentil Veggie

Plum Organics Baby Training Meals Organic Baby Food: Stage 3, Red Lentil Veggie 4 oz pouchIt's a great mixture of greens. My son started it when he was 8 month old. Since it has a nice chunky texture and a very healthy recipe, I still offer it to him now when he is 15 m.o. And he loves it!

My baby Loves this and I am coming back for more! Great protein and I tasted it too it is very tasty! I would highly recommend this.

Buy Plum Organics - Organic Baby Food Training Meals 8+ Months Red Lentil Veggie Now

This looked very promising and is certainly very healthy, but my 8 month old won't eat it. At best, she took a few bites when I mixed it with formula, but she really didn't like it.

Read Best Reviews of Plum Organics - Organic Baby Food Training Meals 8+ Months Red Lentil Veggie Here

Baby loved this one, and I liked giving him protein without subjecting him to pureed meat! It is definitely a thicker texture. My baby started eating this at 7.5 months and did fine.

Want Plum Organics - Organic Baby Food Training Meals 8+ Months Red Lentil Veggie Discount?

Baby was just ok with this one, slow to eat it and didn't finish. I thought it was great though...

0 comments:

Post a Comment