Wean Green 2-Pack Wean Tubs Glass Food Containers

Wean Green Wean Tubs 5.1oz/150ml Baby Food Glass Containers - PeaThese are the perfect size for single serving baby meals. They are the perfect size and flat bottom for mashing up foods with a fork in them too. Great seal on the lids.

If you freeze baby food in 2 TBS blocks, then 2 frozen cubes will fit comfortably, and when they thaw, will probably fill it about 50%.

These glass tubs are actually a re-branded version of the 150ml GlassLock containers. Glasslock products are made in Korea, but are available in the US (I actually found some at my local Whole Foods a couple weeks after I bought the Wean Greens) in varying sizes and sets. The Innobaby Innobaby Glass Rectangle Food Storage Container, 2 Pack, Green/Blue containers on Amazon also seem to be the spitting image of the very same glass tubs.

That said, the colored lids are only available through Wean Green, and they're a really nice touch for no extra expense. I have dropped the containers a couple of times on a hard tile floor that breaks everything else I own, and they survived. They're completely spill-proof, microwaveable, and freezable. Just don't put them in an oven. The 150ml (5 oz.) size is perfect for 2 1-oz. frozen cubes of food, as one reviewer said. My little guy started on solids at about that quantity; now with an 8.5 month-old I fill two containers with different stuff, about 75%-100% full each, and it's enough for lunch at the daycare.

Two-ounce containers of any kind would have been a waste of money; 5 oz. was a good start and I'll skip to 8 oz. for my next babyfood purchase. I'd buy these for all my leftovers too.

Buy Wean Green 2-Pack Wean Tubs Glass Food Containers Now

I am a new mommy who just started making food for my 5 month old. These are worth the money. When you receive them you will see the quality of how sturdy they are. The containers are perfect size and they DON'T LEAK! I bought other containers that were cheaper and they leaked. Save yourself time and just buy these containers.

Read Best Reviews of Wean Green 2-Pack Wean Tubs Glass Food Containers Here

We love these wean green tubs for our 10-month-old--perfect for freezing homemade baby food. The glass container is easy to reheat (without the top) in a pan of water. We've used it repeatedly and the tops still snap on great. I prefer the round ones--easier to feed out of, and easier to clean. These rectangular ones may be better for carrot and celery sticks.

Want Wean Green 2-Pack Wean Tubs Glass Food Containers Discount?

I originally bought these and the Wean Green Wean Cubes 4oz/120ml to hold my baby's homemade baby food for when we traveled and for microwave heating (trying to eliminate use of plastics). However, since then, I've been using these mostly for myself when I pack my lunches for work! These are great for holding small snacks (baby carrots, grapes, crackers, etc) so I don't have to use a plastic baggy everytime. These also work great for condiments like salsa, sour cream,peanut butter or salad dressings. These may seem pricey up front--but you get your money's worth out of them. Highly recommended.

Save 8% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment