Goodbyn Bynto Food Container, Green

Goodbyn Bynto Food Container, GreenI got this lunchbox for the kids but my husband is actually using it for his lunches now. He doesn't use the water bottle, so the three compartments are perfect to fit for example a lunch dish, a side salad and a snack. The lid however is unfortunately not spill proof like I would have expected for the price. This makes it still great for sandwiches but not for leftovers like pasta with sauce. Otherwise this would have been a five star product.

I bought two of these a few months agoand just came back to buy more! These containers are very generous, my husband and I both use them for lunches. I fit a whole work days worth of food in these (lunch and a snack or two)! They are very deep containers, easy to wash (great in dishwasher), and simple to store! I have other bento style lunchboxes but they all have far too many compartments and small parts, I like that this is a simple two piece container but has individual sections built within. The best part is that each compartment is sealed seperatelymeaning that the lid not only seals the outer "perimeter" but also seals off one section from another. This comes in handy because some foods that have lots of moisture (hard boiled eggs, fruit, etc) will wreck other foods (crackers, bread etc.)and make lunch much less appetizingtrust me! This way you can truly keep each food contained in it's own compartment. The quality is great alsoall around no complaints. You'll love this!

Buy Goodbyn Bynto Food Container, Green Now

This fits perfectly in the Lands End lunch box. It was a little hard at first for my Kindergartener to get the hang of opening it, but got used to it. Lid is nice and tight so no leaking into the different compartments even with a kid swinging the thing around.

Read Best Reviews of Goodbyn Bynto Food Container, Green Here

I got this lunchbox (over the larger Goodbyn) because I was looking for something for my preschooler. Her school requires lunchboxes to sit flat in the fridge and have compartments so that the kids can feed themselves without too much assistance from the teachers. This lunchbox fits the bill perfectly. She can get the lid off (but not back on) by herself. It's just the right size for a fruit, veggie, and protein/grain section. We don't use the water bottle yet-but even if we did, there would still be room for a preschooler's-sized lunch because the compartments are nice and deep.

We've had no problems, so far, with leaking just as long as I am careful to seal the lid all the way along every ridge.

I'd say that the only drawback is that I expected, for the price, for the plastic to be a little thicker. It's not flimsy, but I was thinking it might be a little more rugged. We'll see how it holds up over time!

Want Goodbyn Bynto Food Container, Green Discount?

Container leaks, which is most disappointing. Don't plan on putting anything in it with a marinade or salad dressing, etc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment