Babys Only Organic (Natures One) Pedia Smart Organic Chocolate for Kids

PediaSmart Organic DAIRY Chocolate Complete Nutrition Beverage Powder, 12.7 OunceMy boys just love it! I totally approved, this is the only milk they want and love. I do not mind spending because they are so worth it, there are no $ amount for their health, plus this is actually cheaper than PediaSure and without the junk.

ALL ORGANIC, and no GMO? I think I'm in heaven. This stuff is awesome. It tastes way better than the poisonous, toxic, artificial ingredient, gmo loaded pediasure. Even though this stuff is for my daughter, I myself steal some from her and drink it because it tastes like a delicious chocolate milk drink.

I highly recommend you mix this with milk for a much more delicious and creamier drink. Sometimes I make this for myself and add some chocolate protein powder, raw cocoa powder, milk and some stevia extract to sweeten the raw cocoa powder... talk about super nutritious and delicious!

NOTE: You really want to mix this in a 'shaker bottle' since mixing it with a spoon doesn't work well.

This is also cheaper than pediasure, which is almost hard to believe, considering the quality of this is FAR FAR superior to that pediasure junk.

Buy Babys Only Organic (Natures One) Pedia Smart Organic Chocolate for Kids Now

I was really excited about using this instead of PediaSure. First you should know that it only yields 7 servings. My daughter says "It tastes like Play-doh." And now she refuses to drink it...I'll keep trying different ways to sneak it in, but mixing with milk and hershey's syrup didn't work...not sure anything will...

Read Best Reviews of Babys Only Organic (Natures One) Pedia Smart Organic Chocolate for Kids Here

I bought this for my 3 year old because it's organic and she is a picky eater. She loves chocolate milk, but hates this. All in all I think it's a good product...but not for my kid.

Want Babys Only Organic (Natures One) Pedia Smart Organic Chocolate for Kids Discount?

I was really disappointed that neither of my children liked this. The younger one made a face, and the older one said, "Yuck!". This is so much healthier for children than Pedia Sure and other brands available in most stores. I'm still giving this a 4 star even though they didn't like it, because the ingredient list is so superior, that I prefer this brand over the others.

0 comments:

Post a Comment