Gerber Graduates Yogurt Melts, Peach, 1-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 8)

Gerber Graduates Yogurt Melts, Peach, 1-Ounce PouchesI got these on sale at the grocery store when my daughter just started self feeding snacks. She only loves the peach flavored ones. These are pefect because they just melt in her mouth, so no worries about choking. They also slightly stick to her fingers so it's real easy for her to put them in her mouth without falling off. These are perfect for starter snacks. I looked online for a cheaper price because the grocery stores would sell these for around $3 or more. I found them here on Amazon for a great price. Then add the subscibe and save for 15% off plus use GERBR434 for an additional 15% off (exp 06/30/11). I got them for $1.84 a piece! We are stocked up!

My daughter eats these by the handful. She would eat the whole bag if I let her. My only word of caution is to supervise while your child eats these. My daughter only has her two bottom from teeth, not a alot for chewing so she really has to suck on them until they dissolve. She has choked on them a few times, they start to get sticky and cling to the back of her tongue. A little scary but nothing major.

Buy Gerber Graduates Yogurt Melts, Peach, 1-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 8) Now

These are a bit chalky, but my son loves them. This was his go to snack. While he was allergic to strawberries, it was nice to find a yogurt melt that was not strawberry flavored. Easy to pack and affordable.

Read Best Reviews of Gerber Graduates Yogurt Melts, Peach, 1-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 8) Here

There are great. My son loves them, and he's 2 and a half! I like them too. I really like that they're not messy!

Want Gerber Graduates Yogurt Melts, Peach, 1-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 8) Discount?

I find myself eating these with my toddler haha. They are a bit messy when they are young. But better alternative than junk! Melts right in baby's mouth!

0 comments:

Post a Comment