Reusable Cloth Snack Bag - Green Stripe

Reusable Cloth Snack Bag - Green StripeI have these bags in different colors and the sandwich size too. I like how they are dishwasher safe (top rack, inside out). They do not stain and my sons love them too. I get asked about them all the time and they last a long time.

First, this bag is tiny. I read the dimensions before buying and it's smaller. Also it's not flexible at all. I was only able to fit a handful of goldfish crackers in the bag without having to crush them trying to close it. WAY overpriced for what you get. Save your money and just make your own.

Buy Reusable Cloth Snack Bag - Green Stripe Now

I have a two year old and this is perfect for her snacks. I am tired of using plastic bags all of the time. It's easy to wipe down, she can undo the velcro by herself, and I love the modern print. Perfect snack size.

Read Best Reviews of Reusable Cloth Snack Bag - Green Stripe Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment