Plum Organics Mish Mash, 3.17-Ounce (Pack of 12)

Plum Organics Tots Fruit and Grain Mish Mash, Blueberry, Oats and Quinoa, 3.17-Ounce PouchesLittle dude really likes this flavor. Wish they made a bigger squeeze tube--he usually wants a second one after he sucks the first one down. It seems like these "pouches" can be nearly completely emptied (no food stuck at the bottom). The pouch completely collapses (like a CapriSun) when it is empty.

Plum organics is the only baby food my picky little 9 month old will eat. From the cereal to the purees, she loves them all. I love this mish mash as it is good for her and tastes great.

Buy Plum Organics Mish Mash, 3.17-Ounce (Pack of 12) Now

My son loved this flavor. The only down side was they were a little small. I would buy them again.

Read Best Reviews of Plum Organics Mish Mash, 3.17-Ounce (Pack of 12) Here

I bought this at a local market for my 9 month old and she loves it. The price is better through Amazon than at the store...I especially love that I can give her the pouch and she can eat it herself.

Want Plum Organics Mish Mash, 3.17-Ounce (Pack of 12) Discount?

With no refrigeration needed, these pouches are great for on the go snacks and for independent toddlers who like to feed themselves.

0 comments:

Post a Comment