Plum Organics Baby Food, Apple & Carrot, 4.22-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 24)

Plum Organics Baby Food, Apple & Carrot, 4.22-Ounce PouchesI normally make my own baby food, but we are getting ready to move overseas and so I needed to find healthy, pre-packaged baby food that travels easily and tastes good. Since my son is used to fresh foods (he is 7 months old and has been eating nothing but homemade fruit and veggie purees for about a month and a half), I was concerned about the taste. He loved the apple & carrots puree. Good consistency and not too sweet-I tasted it too because I don't feed my kids anything I'm not willing to eat :). I liked that I could squeeze it straight onto a spoon (good for traveling), and that it's organic. Over all, great product and would definitely recommend it to other parents, especially those who need it for a trip.

My son makes a face as if he has bitten into a piece of lemon. Green apple as a first food--terrible idea. Will not be ordering again.

Buy Plum Organics Baby Food, Apple & Carrot, 4.22-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 24) Now

My son loves all of the plum organic baby foods. He is 8 months old never turns away from their flavors.

Read Best Reviews of Plum Organics Baby Food, Apple & Carrot, 4.22-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 24) Here

My little girl loves these and I can make sure she gets her veggies. I always make sure to discard the lid because it is so small and can easily fit in her mouth.

Want Plum Organics Baby Food, Apple & Carrot, 4.22-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 24) Discount?

Our kiddo loves this food. Very convienient snack for trips and home, and we feel really good about the ingredients. Good price point too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment