Nestle Nestum, Wheat, Rice and Corn Cereal, 8.8-Ounce Canisters (Pack of 6)

Nestle Nestum, Wheat, Rice and Corn Cereal, 8.8-Ounce CanistersThis product seems to be widely used out side of the states (Puerto Rico, Jamaica Brazil, etc). I was told of this product at a function when I shared the fact that my infant would not sleep at night! One mother shared her experience with me and so the hunt began to find who sold Nestum. Now, I never used the Rice and Corn but the Honey and Wheat is his favorite breakfast food!!!

It's quick, easy, tasty and healthy. Enjoy!!

Jessica

Atlanta, GA

My toddler loved this item (I thought it was good to). Mixed with warm milk,juice,water or milk alternative makes this perfect for little ones just learning to eat. I could make this thick or thin depending on the eating stage. Sometimes I added pumpkin puree to. Great product.

Buy Nestle Nestum, Wheat, Rice and Corn Cereal, 8.8-Ounce Canisters (Pack of 6) Now

I love this. Sure it may be baby food as a common item, but I love it with my milk or oatmeal. Creates a good consistency and tastes great! Very aromatic.

Read Best Reviews of Nestle Nestum, Wheat, Rice and Corn Cereal, 8.8-Ounce Canisters (Pack of 6) Here

I love it so much I eat it raw sometimes when I am hungry, spoonful by spoonful. It does feel dry in your mouth initially though. But mmmm love the flavor! It's great snack or breakfast mixed in with milk. There is a hint of natural sweetness.

Want Nestle Nestum, Wheat, Rice and Corn Cereal, 8.8-Ounce Canisters (Pack of 6) Discount?

it is so good taste,my 29month old son..just love it!!just adding whole milk..it taste like cerelac...and delicious too..I personally recommend this item for every toddler...instead of gerber grain...its far away better than that...and the free shipping is amazzzing...like amazon...

0 comments:

Post a Comment