Munchie Mug - Top Rated Spill Resistant Snack Cup for Toddlers. Ages 1 to 4 years. Made in AMERICA.

Munchie Mug - Top Rated Spill Resistant Snack Cup for Toddlers. Ages 1 to 4 years. Made in AMERICA. - BPA and phthalate free. FDA compliant materials. - Green TopThis is the BEST snack cup I've ever owned, and I have a GREAT tip!!!! There is a brand of gelato sold in the grocery stores by the name of Talenti, and that container is exactly the same size as the container on the Munchie Mug!!! So, you can use those containers if your cup breaks (which mine never did) or you can have multiple snacks and just unscrew that cap and screw the Munchie Mug cap on! Then when they're done, just screw the gelato cap back on and stick it back in the pantry! Added bonus: The cup is very nice looking, and gelato is TO DIE FOR!!!! The gelato cups are NOT dishwasher safe, however! I hope this helps!!! Enjoy! :)

This is one of those "why didn't I think of it" ideas. Let me preface this with the fact that I have been a mom for 16 years. I have been taking snacks on the go and just dealing with the mess for a long time. I've tried baggies, tupperware and most recently those little snack cups with the wedges cut out. With the snack cups, the first day I handed it to my 13 months old, he pushed down on one of the wedges and shook all the food out! I stumbled on the munchie mug on amazon. I balked at the price then thought, if it really works, it's worth it!

I got ours in the mail yesterday and immediately washed it and filled it with Chex. Handed it to my toddler and sent him off. I was amazed that it was super easy for him to get his hand in and out and he didn't spill ANY of his snack!! Later in the day, I brought it with us in the car and let him have some snack. No spills! Not that spilled cheerios are so hard to pick up but as a mom, it is wonderful to know that I don't have chase him around picking up all the spilled food.

The only cons I have is the size and the cost. I do think that $16 for a snack cup is too much. Maybe if these become more popular the law of supply and demand will allow for a reduction in cost. Second, it is rather large. It takes up a lot of space in the diaper bag. It would be nice to have a smaller size. That being said, I absolutely recommend this to any parents of toddlers. It's easy to use, can't be accidentally opened, prevents spills, and allows for a little independence for your little one.

Buy Munchie Mug - Top Rated Spill Resistant Snack Cup for Toddlers. Ages 1 to 4 years. Made in AMERICA. Now

I have a 15 month old,and bought the munchie mug based on the rave reviews of a friend, and the amazon reviews. Sure, it's a little expensive, but the quality of the mug is fine, and it works as advertisedand does indeed prevent spills.

Here are my complaints about it:

1) it's big. Not a deal breaker but it doesn't conveniently pop into a diaper bag or stroller caddy.

2) It isn't remotely airtight. It doesn't claim to be, but there is simply no way to seal it off, apart from putting the whole thing in a large ziplog. While it's good for filling and immediately eating out of, I can't fill it and leave it in a bag until needed, or I get a handful of stale cheerios (I live in a humid area). Ultimately, this is why I had to shelf the munchie mug. You pretty much need to fill and feed immediately, storing food for more than a few hours in this is out of the question.

So I went out and bought a Made For Mom Snack Trap, 2 Pack, Gender Neutral with a lid.

Pros: small, lightweight. You can purchase a lid (and I recommend you do-it doesn't always come with one.) Easy for kids to carry, and fits well in a diaper bag. This one gets daily use in my house, as we can keep it filled with goldfish or cereal at all times.

Cons: kind of flimsy, and the munchie mug's fabric top DOES do a better job of keeping things in.

Overall,for this type of product, I'm throwing my vote to the snack trap, despite not being PERFECT.

Read Best Reviews of Munchie Mug - Top Rated Spill Resistant Snack Cup for Toddlers. Ages 1 to 4 years. Made in AMERICA. Here

Our family loves our "munchies." We bought one 2.5 years ago when our youngest was 6 months and she still uses the same one. We bought another one for our second child, when she was 9 months. We can't leave the house without it! The Munchie Mugs are very durable, have survived many tosses from the stroller and shopping cart, and the best part I don't have to clean up all the crumb left behind from snacks! Easy to wash and the lid hasn't gotten loose from years of daily use. There is nothing about the Munchie Mug that I don't like!

Want Munchie Mug - Top Rated Spill Resistant Snack Cup for Toddlers. Ages 1 to 4 years. Made in AMERICA. Discount?

We haven't used it a whole lot, but it seems to work great. I love the holes on the side of the lid. It is easy to hold. It works better than the other snack trap cup we had where my daughter learned to take the lid off and could still push the middle of the lid in and spill everything. I really like this cup

0 comments:

Post a Comment