green sprouts 6 Ounce Oxo-Biodegradable Milk Storage Bags, Clear, 25 Count

green sprouts 6 Ounce Oxo-Biodegradable Milk Storage Bags, Clear, 25 CountI started using these bags when I was getting ready to go back to work. I thought of Medela and Lansinoh, but wanted to try the green option first.

When I opened the box, I could not believe the top-notch quality of these bags! They're thick, immediately instilling confidence. Breastmilk is precious so the trust factor is important.

Then, the double zipper... Unlike Lansinoh (which I had to buy from CVS at work after forgetting my bottles and Green Sprout bags at home), both layers are incredibly wide and secure. You can feel the strength when opening the bag. Lansinoh's bottom zipper is just like any sandwich bag's zipper, which comes undone very easily. So I would not trust Lansinoh if I were laying the bags flat whereas I am absolutely confident with Green Sprouts.

These bags also stay up even if you have only 2oz in them!

Also, I would like to point out that none of these breastmilk storage bags should be trusted with oz measurements. You should always take the measurement after pumping into the collection bottle.

I would highly recommend these bags to any mom who has to store breastmilk. They are expensive (Amazon, please include them in Subscribe & Save!), but absolutely worth every penny!

I have never reviewed an item on Amazon before, but felt compelled to after such a disappointing experience with these bags. I've pumped and frozen hundreds of ounces of milk with my 2 children, and used multiple different freezer bags with no problems. I liked the idea of these bags being biodegradable and decided to give them a try. The first bag I used had a pin-hole leak at the bottom. I was hopeful it was the only one, but it wasn't. I tried a second bag with the same unfortunate results. I'm returning the remaining bags and trying the Honeysuckle brand.

Buy green sprouts 6 Ounce Oxo-Biodegradable Milk Storage Bags, Clear, 25 Count Now

Finally found a great storage product that I don't have to feel terrible for using. Thank you for providing me with a "green" option for breastmilk storage! They are really cute as well, and haven't had any problems with leaking.

Read Best Reviews of green sprouts 6 Ounce Oxo-Biodegradable Milk Storage Bags, Clear, 25 Count Here

I was thrilled to try these biodegradable bags but also found that they leak! It seems that about half of them leak. I thought maybe the rapid temp change from freezer to warm water was doing it, but it doesn't seem to matter if it's that or if the bag has been thawing overnight in the refrigerator. I have also found that the Lansinoh brand also leak occasionally.

Want green sprouts 6 Ounce Oxo-Biodegradable Milk Storage Bags, Clear, 25 Count Discount?

Used a whole pack for breast milk storage. They were manhandled a bit from being placed in a fridge/freezer, dropped occasionally, placed in a box in a deep freezer, as well as tolerating sorting. I also froze them flat so that I could save storage space. I did not lose 1 drop of milk and the "pour spout" feature worked well. I would definitely recommend!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment