Gerber 2nd Foods Organic Baby Food, Pear Spinach, 3.5-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 6)

Gerber 2nd Foods Organic Baby Food, Pear Spinach, 3.5-Ounce PouchesI was pleasantly surprised that this type of packaging makes feeding my 9 mo. old simple. When we're out and about, he can suck the food easily out himself.

I admit there was some problems when we first tried it-he would squeeze too much out, etc. But after getting used to sucking (just like a straw), he can do it easily.

The food pairings seem odd or gross, but if you taste a bit of it, it's really quite tasty. My boy seems to really like it. I only wish a pack of 6 were a bit cheaper. I can buy 1 unit much cheaper at the local grocers. I would think buying in packs of 6 would allow Amazon to offer it at a better price. Guess not. 3/5 stars due to pricing, product alone, I would give a 5.

0 comments:

Post a Comment