Enfamil Infant Formula Powder, Gentlease

Enfamil Gentlease Infant Formula for Fussiness and Gas, For Babies 0-12 Months, 21.5-ounceJust our experience, but when I had to supplement with formula for our baby who had only been given breast milk, he wouldn't touch it. I tried several times, but it tastes very bitter. Many moms I've talked to have said that breast milk-fed babies do very well with Gerber Good Start formula. It tastes the most like breast milk. That is what I'm using. Hopes this helps a desperate mom out there who is looking for a good formula to try!

Our son was having lots of problems with gas (we are breastfeeding and supplimenting) so we tried this formula. It reduced the amount of gas he had (I was counting the crying mad sessions) -or at least the amount that he would complain about. It didn't eliminate it completely, although I really can't tell how much of that might be due to my wife's diet.

Regardless, if you have a gassy baby, you may want to give this a try.

It doesn't seem to dissolve as well as the 'regular' Enfamil, so you may want to use a knife or something to mash out any balls of Enfamil powder that form. After doing that, it doesn't have any problems finishing dissolving.

Buy Enfamil Infant Formula Powder, Gentlease Now

My son started off on enfamil newborn. Horrible stuff! He spit up AND threw up, pooped so much his little butt was red and fussed all the time. Then he developed horrible gas on it so we switched to Enfamil Prosobee. Horrible. Made things worse. Horrible gas, HORRID constipation and now we was fussing through an entire feeding. I was weary about trying Gentlease but I didn't know what else to do for him.

Night 1 on Gentlease he screamed for an hour straight, I thought there was going to be NO formula that would work for him. Then I remembered his doctor saying that he might have trouble switching formulas as it tends to be hard on their stomach, so I stuck with it another night.

Night 2 I saw much improvement but he still seemed very gassy and a tad fussy.

It's now been a week on gentlease and he is thriving! No spit up, about 2 pretty nasty poops a day but at least he's not constipated, no fussiness while eating and very minimal gas. He's sleeping for longer and overall just seems so much happier!

I highly recommend!

Read Best Reviews of Enfamil Infant Formula Powder, Gentlease Here

My baby was getting really gassy and uncomfortable on Enfamil Newborn formula. His doctor suggested Gerber GoodStart, but no luck. When I started using this, it worked great. Baby is comfortable and likes it.

Want Enfamil Infant Formula Powder, Gentlease Discount?

To be honest, I didn't want to like this formula. I was having gas and spit-up issues with Enfamil Newborn and our pediatrician recommended this for our 2 week old son. When I read the ingredients and saw that the first one is corn syrup, I balked and purchased a three pack of Baby's Only Organic from Amazon, hoping it would work for us. It made my baby terribly constipated. So I bought the Target brand Gentle formula which is supposed to be comparable to this. It is, but we were still getting spit ups. I switched to a mix of Enfamil Newborn and Enfamil AR. Back to horrible, screaming gas issues. Finally, reluctantly, I had to admit that of the four things we'd tried, this is the best for us. I bought the brand name because the Target brand smelled like malt mix and doesn't mix well. There is really no difference between Enfamil and Target other than the smell and color. Enfamil doesn't mix well either. Both give my son horrible green swamp poops which are runny and explosive. But apparently that's normal with the gentle formulas. Yuk.

My son does better on this. I suspect he has lactose sensitivities and this, while not really cutting down on the gas, helps him to pass it and not scream in pain all day. He sleeps well and eats without pain. While I would like him to eat something that doesn't make his diapers so nasty, it's worth it. Plus, we use cloth diapers so the poop doesn't explode out of the diaper and onto his clothes. It does make for some very interesting diaper changes.

I'm still not completely settled on this, but I have a two month supply so we are on it for now. I just wish I could find something that would agree with him without the gross diapers and less than ideal ingredients.

Update: I switched to Baby's Only LactoRelief and saw a HUGE improvement in reflux symptoms in just 1 feed! His stools improved drastically and he is a new baby! I have come to believe that it was not reflux at all.

Save 9% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment