Earth's Best 3rd Foods Variety Pack, 6 Ounce (Pack of 8)

Earth's Best 3rd Foods, My First Soups Variety Pack, 6-Ounce JarsFYI: In the package, you get two each of: Bananas and Strawberries, Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal, Tender Chicken and Stars, and Vegetable Beef Pilaf. Good value, though I wish they came in packs of 12 like the 1st and 2nd stage foods do.

This is my favorite baby food line by far. They are consistent and readily available at just about any store. We got this variety pack on Amazon after already purchasing it from local stores. This is a great price compared to most stores and the variety of flavors is great. I wish they had more variety packs available for stage 3, but compared to other products out there it is hard to complain.

Now I am just waiting for the day that earth's best moves away from glass jars. Our daughter has started grabbing these out of her diaper bag and if she drops them on our hard floors it will break the jars. I have broken a couple myself dropping them from the cupboard on to the granite counter tops. I really like the pouches that some lines are doing and even the plastic containers that Gerber does. Glass is great because it is recyclable, but so are the plastic ones if you live in an area that supports that or you can reuse them like we do for storing bulk spices. That is the only the con I have and it is not even big enough to rate this product any lower.

For those of you that cannot tell what flavors you are getting, they are:

2 Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal

2 Chicken Tenders and Stars

2 Vegetable Beef Pilaf

2 Strawberry Banana

Buy Earth's Best 3rd Foods Variety Pack, 6 Ounce (Pack of 8) Now

Our son is now 11 months old and we've been using this brand since he started baby food. The taste is as close to the real thing as possibly. Other brands seem watered down compared to Earth's Best. The texture is smooth and flavorful. I like that they have a large variety of HEALTHY options that combine a whole variety of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and meats. In my opinion, there is no nutrition in mac and cheese so why bother giving it to them. They have different stages that seem to have been very appropriate for the eating abilities of my son.

Read Best Reviews of Earth's Best 3rd Foods Variety Pack, 6 Ounce (Pack of 8) Here

The soup variety was tasty-Country Vegetable, Split pea/Carrot, Sweet potato Cinnamon and Squash Bisque. My daughter really seemed to enjoy it. The split pea and country vegetable varieties had nice soft pieces of carrot in there that my baby could chew. The sweet potato cinnamon bisque and squash bisque were thinner, but you can always add small pasta or cereal. Very convenient and flavorful for young palates!

Want Earth's Best 3rd Foods Variety Pack, 6 Ounce (Pack of 8) Discount?

My wife and I love these, and more importantly, so does our daughter. They have a good texture that lets her practice chewing with her limited teeth. I like that there's nice mixes of flavors, not just creamed peas, or pureed spinach, but chunky mixes of vegetables and meat broth. The first time we ordered these it took a while for them to come, but the next two times, they were sent right away. The food is actually good enough that I would eat it with a little salt. It's also nice that we can donate the bottles to our local art teachers for use in their projects.

0 comments:

Post a Comment