Colgate Postura Dual Firmness Eco-Memory Foam Crib Mattress, Infant/Toddler

Colgate Postura Dual Firmness Eco-Memory Foam Crib Mattress, Infant/ToddlerI spent a lot of time researching mattresses (in fact, she was three months old when I finally got this). My daughter will be spending a lot of time in her crib with naps and bedtime, and having a convertible crib means she'll have the same mattress for many years so I wanted a mattress that could handle the wear and tear. I love the fact that this crib has two sides, a firm infant side and a softer toddler side. The infant side is very firm, but doesn't feel like cardboard (as I've seen many comments about this on other mattresses), the toddler side is still pretty firm, but is noticeably softer. They are clearly marked with a tag, but to me the difference was pretty obvious. I love the fact that the mattress is not made with petroleum products, it makes me feel much better about my daughter being so close to it a lot of the time. The mattress is waterproof, no need for those mattress protectors, I just wipe it down during each sheet change. It is very light and easy to get in and out of the crib while fitting snugly in it. My daughter falls right asleep when I put her down, something I couldn't say about her pack 'n play or her bassinet. I couldn't be happier with my choice of mattress and highly recommend it. To me it was absolutely worth the price and I will be buying another one for my next child when they come along.

I love this mattress for my 22 month old daughter. I sought after a tempurpedic mattress but after reading reviews when she was an infant about how most matresses are made of Petrolum, I looked for an organic memory foam. I read through hundreds of posts and decided to go with the cheaper version of this mattress. My friend recently gave us a second bed and I loved that one so much that I bought this one. She will have an easy transition from my room to hers and I won't have to put her back in bed with me when she gets scared at night. If your looking for a good matress for an infant or toddler this one is awesome I don't think kids should suffer with crappy mattress after all would we buy ourselves something as unsupportive as the $45 infant mattress's. No invest the money and this matress will last 4 to 5 year and your kid will have restful/quality sleep

Buy Colgate Postura Dual Firmness Eco-Memory Foam Crib Mattress, Infant/Toddler Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment