Beaba Spoon and Fork Multi-pack

Beaba Spoon and Fork Multi-packThis set of spoons is not silicone like the other ones they have; these are plastic and (though outrageously pricey) I think they are great for a toddler learning to feed himself. My son started to feed himself with this and loves using it, it is just his size and makes it easier for him to get the hang of feeding himself rather then trying to finagle heavy steel/silver ware. Highly recommend, if you are not scared off by the price tag, otherwise I have no doubt there are comparable sets available for a lot less.

I've been searching for a short plastic spoon for my 15-month old. A lot of the spoons in the store have a plastic handle and metal on the part that goes in their mouth. Definitely not good for a teething toddler!

These spoons are the perfect length, and the scoop angle on the spoon is just right.

Definitely recommend!

Buy Beaba Spoon and Fork Multi-pack Now

We received this Beaba Spoon & Fork Set from a friend for our toddler and he loves them. I like the mix-and-match colors. The spoon is deep enough for soup and cereal. The fork is sharp enough to spear meats and veggies, but not too sharp that I have to worry about him hurting himself. The handles are the perfect length for his little toddler hands to hold securely.

The only thing I find odd is why they package it as six spoons and four forks why not five and five? I don't find that I need more spoons than forks and there have been times when I've wished I had just one more fork (I split the sets up into various diaper bags so that we always have a set no matter which bag we have with us on the go.

Read Best Reviews of Beaba Spoon and Fork Multi-pack Here

Easy for him to grip and perfect length. Great for learning how to use utensils. We are very glad we purchased.

Want Beaba Spoon and Fork Multi-pack Discount?

This is our second set of Beaba spoons and forks since we lost some forks out of our first set. I was reluctant to spend another $20 on another set, but they are such a great product that I went for it. These are very good for toddlers. They are very easy for little hands to manipulate. They wash well in the dishwasher too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment