Baby Bjorn High Chair with Splat Mat- White

Baby Bjorn High Chair with Splat Mat- WhiteI think this is a very well-designed high-chair. It is ideal if you have limited space and are seeking a high-chair with a small footprint. It has a clean, uncluttered design, it folds and unfolds easily (and legs can be removed for storing/packing). It is very easy to clean because it is curved (no small corners where food can get trapped). It is very secure, with the 3 point harness and the tray. Using the knob to get the tray in place takes a little bit of practice, but overall is easy to maneuver. I have never worried about my daughter falling out. Some reviewers have expressed concern about their child out-growing it too soon. The chair does seem small, but my child is 17 months and is still using it. It is a tad pricey, but I have been extremely happy with it, so I feel it is worth the $$.

I bought it for my 5-mo old daughter. It's truly an amazing chair! Easy to assemble, light, secure, super easy to clean, perfect height, great for traveling. She loves it, too! Baby bjorn items are pricey, but are definitely worth it. They put a lot of thought into them and they are engineered so well!

Buy Baby Bjorn High Chair with Splat Mat- White Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment