Vermont Organics DHA Milk Based Organic Infant Formula - 6 pk

Vermont Organics DHA Milk Based Organic Infant Formula - 6 pkI used the soy version of this formula with my twins (soy due to milk allergies) and am now using this milk version for my third son. He enjoys the taste and has no issue drinking his formula. I make my bottles for the day ahead of time and unlike some other brands, the milk separates during the day requiring a gentle shake before feeding. This does not bother me as breast milk also separates when it sits for a few hours. Makes you wonder what the other brands are putting in theirs to make it not separate, honestly. Love that it is organic, love that it contains all the necessary nutrients plus DHA, and love that it is from a smaller company.

Really nice product. I'm happy I won't have to feed my little guy unnecessary pesticides, hormones, and antibiotics which are used to grow the crops and feed the cows which contribute ingredients to most nonorganic formulas. The ingredient list and nutritional profile is very similar to Earth's Best organic formula. I can't exactly say why I went with Vermont Organics instead -maybe because they seem like a smaller company -but we've had no problems with it so far.

One thing to keep in mind is that, likely a result of Vermont Organics being a smaller company, the formula isn't available in nearly as many places as Earth's Best. You can always get it at Amazon with free shipping, though, so as long as you order more when you're down to your last can or two you'll be fine.

Buy Vermont Organics DHA Milk Based Organic Infant Formula - 6 pk Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment