Goodbyn Bynto Lunchbox

Goodbyn Bynto Food Container, BlueI bought this because in Korean cuisine, the individual side dishes must remain separate to keep the integrity of the food's flavor. The very tight fitting lid always keeps the items in the individual compartments absolutely separate. The water bottle was quite cheap and I was glad it was lost on a school field trip. The lid is not that hard to open and close for me but it MUST be snapped shut in order for the seal to work 100%. It is quite difficult for young children to close and open. I have seen the preschool teacher, assistant, and pre kindergarten teacher struggle to open and close this. Also, I never use a dishwasher so it is quite time consuming to scrub the crevices behind/underneath the compartments. An ordinary sponge will not fit in those cracks underneath. Additionally, like with most plastics, if you us a strong dish detergent, this WILL absorb the smell of the dish soap. We use Method dish detergent but I still don't feel comfortable smelling the soap on this item. Now I just stick to individual 100% glass containers to transport my son's lunch and snacks.

The stickers do fall off after 5 months and I don't even wash it in the dishwasher.

I picked this for my toddler's first day at preschool to get him excited about it. He loved putting on the stickers and I helped too by sticking on his name. It came with 2 pages of stickers, one page full of alphabets and the other with eyes, noses, ears, school related images and even a "I'm allergic to:___" sticker. More than enough to fill the front, back and side of the container. The size is just right for my 2.5 year old, he loves to just carry it around. It *just* fits into the Crocodile creek insulated lunch bag.

So, Pros: good size for toddler, top shelf dishwasher safe, BPA-free, toddler likes it.

Cons: price, bottle is hard to open.

Buy Goodbyn Bynto Lunchbox Now

Little one is going to kindergarten and needed a box for mid-day snack. I have heardy about Goodbyn for a couple years now and decided to give it a try. The box is really big for just snack, definately enough for lunch and snack if necessary. However, this size allow me to put a jello fruit snack in the original case. So, it's all good. My DD is 5 and did not have any problem open/close the Bynto. The only reason I take away a star is the difficulty in drinking from the little bottle. Yup, it did not leak alright, because it is very tight. After my child manage to pull it open, the flap keep getting in the face which makes it hard to drink. I have now send her in with a little cut down straw. The Bynto is easy to clean.

We also gotten a few more for myself and my husband for breakfast/snack. The cereal goes in the small section, which really is big enough portion for breakfast. Put milk in the bottle and a few fruits/veggies on the big partition and we are ready to go. The bottle is easy to clean as the whole top can be screwed off.

Read Best Reviews of Goodbyn Bynto Lunchbox Here

We love our new lunch boxes my preschoolers take them to school They keep all of their items separate, each bin is large I can send fruit, crackers, a sandwich & a treat, and it holds enough that they usually come home with some leftovers. I originally thought about getting the bigger Goodbyn boxes, but these are plenty big for preschool/young kids.

Want Goodbyn Bynto Lunchbox Discount?

I bought this because I needed a lunch box I could slide into a messenger bag. This was a great size and shape for that. It also really encouraged me to think of new things I could have for lunch. I don't think this would work for liquids but I put pasta and sauce in there and had no problems. I would suggest this to others.

(also the top looks a bit like a cat so I had fun marking it up with a sharpie!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment