Sassy On the Go Formula Dispenser, Blue

Sassy On the Go Formula Dispenser, BlueI have used one of these in the past and loved it. The old version had a lid as pictured where the top opens towards the middle leaving the edge free of obstruction. Unfortunately the one I was sent had an opposite hinge which got in the way of pouring the formula in the bottle. Not sure why they would make this change as the original worked perfectly.

WOULD RECOMMEND NICE LOOK AND LOVE IT. A MUST BUY. LOVE THE BRIGHT COLOR FOR THE BOYS AND LAST A GOOD AMOUNT OF TIME

Buy Sassy On the Go Formula Dispenser, Blue Now

I bought this so my husband could mix a protein drink in the car after PT in the mornings (the stuff sold for that is SO EXPENSIVE!) It works for its intended purpose and holds exactly the right amount of powder. My only concern is the lid does not feel like it attaches securely. I understand that you need to be able to rotate the top. Still, I wish it was a little snugger fit.

Read Best Reviews of Sassy On the Go Formula Dispenser, Blue Here

I bought two of these and I'm pretty bummed with my purchase!

The formula doesn't dispense and traps a lot of it in the container.

I wish I could return!

Want Sassy On the Go Formula Dispenser, Blue Discount?

Loved how this held 4 portions of formula but the lid does not snap as tight as I would like it to. Don't get me wrong it does fit but just doesn't feel "secure" as my other formula containers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment