Messeez Highchair Cover- Universal Size Fits Most Highchairs

Messeez Highchair Cover- Universal Size Fits Most HighchairsThis is perfect for putting over high chair covers but mine had no cover. It was damaged. This is a good alternative but we need a larger one and this is the largest (size C). It still works but is a bit small for our collassal hand-me-down with no cover high chair. I just wish there were a larger one. I would recommend this product especially for people who travel or eat out a lot.

This is a really nice cover. There is nothing fancy about it, but I was frustrated with the original cover I had. It was cloth and the vinyl pad under it didn't wrap around the sides and stuff would get in. This one is very easy to clean and keeps food out from under. There is velcro to help it to conform to your specific seat and it is very strong so it works well.

Buy Messeez Highchair Cover- Universal Size Fits Most Highchairs Now

This high chair cover serves its purpose and fits a variety of highchairs because it is adjustable. My only disappointment is that it does not have any cushioning, but I guess for the price what more could I expect.

Read Best Reviews of Messeez Highchair Cover- Universal Size Fits Most Highchairs Here

The cover works fine but, may have to wash by hand. Will use the covers as a substitute of the main covers.

Thanks

Want Messeez Highchair Cover- Universal Size Fits Most Highchairs Discount?

Bought this after I couldn't find a replacement chair pad for a used chair purchased from a friend. While it doesn't fit perfectly, for the price I paid for it, I'm very happy. It covers the chair's pad, and allows me to still use the safety straps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment