Disney 4 Piece Feeding Set by The First Years

The First Years Mickey Mouse 4 Piece Feeding SetWe bought this set for my nephew's birthday (2 jrs old) and after a few weeks the coloured printing of the plate started to peel off and mix with his food. Now you dont need to be a rocket scientist to figure out that my sister in law was not happy with me nor with the present and neither was I. If you dont want your kid feeding on plastic, make sure you dont actually use the set

I bought this bowl a few months ago and just yesterday, I was shocked to see that the plastic sticker at the bottom of the bowl started to peel off and the paint underneath it was coming off. I could easily rub it off with my finger. I always handwash the bowl and the plate, so I don't think the peeling was caused by the hot water from the dishwasher. Now, I have to go search for a better quality one!

Buy Disney 4 Piece Feeding Set by The First Years Now

Bowl and plate start to bubble and peel after many uses. Now has no pictures on anymore. Might be ok if you hand wash.

Read Best Reviews of Disney 4 Piece Feeding Set by The First Years Here

Love it! DurAble and already washed several times. Still looks like new. Would definitely buy againgood value. My grandson who is 14 months loves it too.

Want Disney 4 Piece Feeding Set by The First Years Discount?

My Grand Daughter got this for her Birthday and she loves it, she has other sets but she seems to like this one BEST she eats on it everyday! Thanks Mary

Save 26% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment