Nature's Pillow 24 Pack Gyro Bowl, Green

Nature's Pillow 24 Pack Gyro Bowl, GreenThis bowl was super ineffective I gave my daughter some shredded mozzarella cheese in (she loves the stuff) and only minutes later as she sat on the floor there was a huge mess. This did not keep the food contained at all. I had high hopes for the product especially for in the car, but I wanted to test it in the house first. I would not buy! Oh and my baby is 15 months old. I was actually skeptical of the product just wondering what would happen if it were thrown, but she didn't even get that far!

Purchased for use by my 2 yr old daughter, this is cut down lots on little spills, haven't used it for liquid only for solid snacks that I permit her to carry around the house, she has dropped it and it did as advertised kept all the gold fish inside.

it has quickly become her favorite bowl, wish I had a few more, but only 1 in the package.

awesome!!

Buy Nature's Pillow 24 Pack Gyro Bowl, Green Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment