UPPAbaby Vista Snack Tray, Clear

UPPAbaby Vista Snack Tray, ClearI actually have a Britax B Ready stroller, not the Uppababy Vista. Britax doesn't make a snack tray. The seat size and belly bar mechanism on the Vista and B-Ready are so similar that I thought I'd give this a try. Works brilliantly! Fits perfectly into where you would attach the belly bar. There is a button on the part of the stroller the belly bar attaches to that you push to release the tray. The tray is a little high (on my 1 1/2 year old the tray is closer to chest height), but works great. Like the older model vistas, probably should only use in the upright position (position 1). May be okay in position 2, but definitely wouldn't work when fully reclined (position 3).

Regarding the holder in general, I love how easy it is to snap out of its frame and clean the tray after each use. So simple! Also easy to swing one side out to load your child.

Note: The instructions do say this is only sold for Vista models, so this is not an intended use.

Looking for a snack tray that would fit my Britax B-Ready I found a couple reviews that this tray worked. I am SO glad I went ahead with the purchase. It fits like it was made for the B-Ready. As a bonus, I really, really like that the tray pops out for a good cleaning :)

Buy UPPAbaby Vista Snack Tray, Clear Now

Got this for my Vista thinking that there was no way I could adapt it to my G Luxe and how sad it would be to have to buy a second, inferior product for our umbrella stroller. How happy I was to find that it came with clip on connectors made to adapt the tray for the Cruz, and that those clips work perfectly with the G Luxe. It closes with the clips attached, although you do need to remove the tray. Solves all my problems!!!

Read Best Reviews of UPPAbaby Vista Snack Tray, Clear Here

I have the first year wave stroller in black and the tray from uppababy fits perfectly on it. Best option since there is no option available from the first year brand!

Want UPPAbaby Vista Snack Tray, Clear Discount?

I had a hard time figuring out whether to give this 3 or 4 stars. It serve's the intended purpose just fine but I feel like charging close to $40 for an item that many strollers half the price of the UppaBaby include standard is a bit much.

It snaps in and comes out easy. The cup holder actually serves as a holder for his snack container at the moment. We've used this a few times so far but have found that as our son gets older he spends more time in carts than his stroller. We held off on this accessory for a long time after purchasing the stroller and both my wife and I both agreed that this wasn't worth the cost.

0 comments:

Post a Comment